- Category: Utilities
- Released date: 06/17/2009
- Current Version: 3.5.9
- Seller: Agile Web Solutions
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 8401486
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
1Password Pro is a special edition of the award-winning 1Password application with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch!
1Password will securely store your important information and can automatically log you into websites with a single tap. There's no need to remember the username, password, or even the website address.
••• Recommended in Apple's "Apps for Getting Things Done" Guide •••
••• Winner of the First Annual AppAwards in Best Secret Keeping App category •••
"Keep it secret, keep it safe."
— Apple's Guide to Apps for Getting Things Done
"From the 50,000 or so downloadable apps that Apple offers for its iPhone and iPod touch, we choose ten that are worth the time and money."
— Times' Ten of the Best iPhone Apps (2nd Pick)
"Four out of five stars"
— iPhone Alley
• Includes user interface for both iPhone and iPad.
• Securely store your website names and passwords so you never forget them again
• Save important information like credit cards and membership numbers
• Jot down other notes too sensitive for stickies or bar napkins
• Synchronize it all with 1Password for Mac via Wi-Fi (sold separately, available at http://1password.com)
• Automatically log into Web sites on iPhone and iPod touch to avoid remembering and typing usernames and passwords
• Hardware-accelerated AES encryption and Auto-Lock keep your data protected even if your iPhone is lost or stolen
• All cryptographic operations are performed using standard iOS libraries to ensure there are no security gaps or backdoors
• Two-layer defense with Unlock Code and Master Password to combine security and convenience (iPhone only, single Master Password protection on iPad).
• Folders for better organization (currently iPhone only and requires the desktop application - sold separately)
• Data Backup & Restore option available on Mac, Windows and Linux.
Please visit http://agile.ws/products/iphone for more information.
Your feedback is always welcome. Please use "Settings > Send Feedback" to report any issues or send suggestions.