LEARN HOW TO PLAY GOLF THE AFFORDABLE WAY!
- 10 videos in real time, 10 in SUPER slow motion*
- 20 videos of common golf shots (Right and Left Handed)*
- daily tips covering 25 topics (Built-In)
- over 250 photos to go with selected tips*
- North American Index to Handicap Formula (Built-In)
- Ask the Pro Articles updated twice a week*
- In-App Email the Golf Pro*
- Equipment Guide for beginner golfers (Built-in)
- 22 new tips added to the 5 major PGA events of 2011 (Built-in)
- *NEW* One page Recaps of Intro to Golf, Short & Long Game, Course Management and more
*requires Wi-Fi or 3G connection
ABOUT THE APP: 365 Golf Lessons is a an easy to use mobile golf instruction app covering 25 topics for golfers who want to improve all aspects of their game. The content is written by Steve Smith, CPGA Teaching Professional and avid golfer with a career low round of 63 (-9). Along with daily written lessons, 10 HD and 10 SUPER slow motion videos (for right AND left handed golfers) make 365 Golf Lessons the only golf instructional application on the App Store to offer these features.
TOPICS COVERED: Equipment (10), Grip (12), Putting (21), Swing Aids (16), Chipping (31), Pitching (6), How to Practice (19), Greenside Bunkers (19), Wedges (12), Junior Development (16), Game Types (9), Iron Play (14), Fairway Bunkers and Woods (13), Driver (27), Mental Game (14), Course Management (14), Statistics (7), Playing Lessons (17), Etiquette (29), Slow Play (17), Rules (24), and special assignments during the 4 major championships. No one topic takes up more than 9% of the total lessons. Exclusive content for Apple devices.
Sixteen photo albums with over 250 pictures to go with selected tips for visual learners.
FEATURES: Twenty Videos shot on HD and super slow motion are linked in the app. Common shots include greenside bunker, flop shot, wedge, 7-iron, driver, pitch shot, long rough/fescue recovery, putting and chipping. Exclusive content for Apple devices.
North American Index to Handicap Formula. Exclusive content for Apple devices. You'll need a previous score or scores, course rating and course slope of the place you are playing that day to figure out what your handicap should be.
IIn-App Email the Pro (comments and requests for features you want to see in future updates). Questions? Comments? Write to Steve at [email protected]
At this address, we respond to all incoming mail regarding the applications 365 days of the year.
OTHER APPS BY MOBILE GOLF 360:
'Golf Fitness' (iPhone/iPod Touch) $0.99
'Golf Fitness for iPad' (iPad) $0.99