- Released date: 05/23/2011
- Current Version: 1.0.1
- Seller: Jime
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 11218028
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
★ Special Launch Price: US $2.99 ★
Explore the World’s Weather Forecasts! DON'T MISS THE INTRO VIDEO on www.aeliosapp.com
• #1 Top Weather App in 9 countries.
• #1 Top Paid App in Germany.
"An impressive weather app.
Aelios makes the act of finding the weather report interactive and fun.
Is it gloriously designed and implemented? You bet." —Gizmodo
"Aelios is a new way to get the weather on your iPad.
It is beautifully rendered." —TUAW
Aelios is an innovative weather app for iPad. It lets users explore the world, intuitively select locations and view easy to understand weather forecasts.
We designed Aelios like a finely crafted Swiss watch, an object that people can be proud to own and which is useful every day.
★ Finely crafted 24-hour virtual watch
Showing midnight at the top and noon at the bottom. Featuring day and nighttime indicators.
★ Smart Location Selector
Instantly locks onto the most highly populated location.
★ Rotational Mode Dial
Turn the ring to switch modes between "next 24 hours" and "next 7 days".
★ Weather Poster
Easy to read daily or weekly weather forecasts.
• Weather forecasts for any place on earth!
• Finely crafted 24-hour virtual watch.
• Day and Nighttime indicators.
• Explore the world quickly by simply moving and pinching maps.
• Real-Time Smart Location Selector: Instantly locks onto the most highly populated location.
• One-touch Weather using your geo-location.
• Powerful location search thanks: Find any location by typing its name, (even approximately). For instance: "nyc" for New York City or "everest" for Mount Everest.
• Weather Poster: Easy-to-read daily or weekly weather forecasts.
• Weather data including temperature, precipitation level, wind direction and speed.
• Forecasts for the next 24 hours, with details every 3 hours.
• Forecasts for the next 7 days.
• Units: metric or imperial
• Supports both Portrait and Landscape mode
Weather forecasts are provided by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute: www.met.no
For more information visit www.aeliosapp.com and follow us on Twitter @aeliosapp and @jilion.