- Category: Business
- Released date: 12/01/2010
- Current Version: 1.1
- Seller: Brian Stucki
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 2745177
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Agendas will help you create a beautiful agenda for a meeting or classroom. But it's much more than that. With Agendas, you can broadcast the interactive agenda to other iPads on the network. It's designed to keep meetings and classrooms productive, timely and enjoyable.
- a clean interface to design an agenda for yourself or to be shared with others
- broadcast the agenda to iPads on the network. Those wanting to join will need the 4 number security code
- use colorful images or graphs from your Camera Roll
- create a poll and open it for responses at anytime
- Attendees can use the sidebar to ask questions. Other attendees can vote them up so the most critical questions are answered first. The presenter can place them right in the agenda.
- Once the meeting duration is set, a blue timer slowly runs across the top of the agenda to keep everyone on time and task.
- Each Agendas user has place to type their own personal notes for review later
- My Agendas is a place to store all past agendas
- Presenters can add to the agenda while it's live. So, when assignments are made, everyone has record of it.
- Export the agenda as a PDF and email to any address.
***Featured by Apple on the App Store Homepage***