AmpliTube Fender™ FREE for iPad
- Category: Music
- Released date: 02/17/2011
- Current Version: 1.0.1
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 66466444
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
The Legendary Fender™ Tone On Your iPad.
AmpliTube Fender™ FREE for iPad is a full-featured Fender™ Tone guitar rig with built-in recording and practicing studio that fits in your pocket. Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter (www.amplitube.com/irig) to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and you’re ready to practice, play and record with that Famous Fender™ tone everywhere you go.
If you own AmpliTube 2 for iPhone and you want to add all of the amps and effects of AmpliTube Fender™ into it all together or single a-la-carte gear you can do it directly in AmpliTube 2 through in-app purchase.
***** Superior Tone — Fender™ Certified
AmpliTube Fender™ was developed with careful guidance and critical tone testing from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure the authenticity of the sound. AmpliTube Fender™ FREE for iPad lets you choose from 2 built-in stompbox effects (noise filter + compressor once registered), the ’65 Deluxe Reverb™ amp with full controls + matching cabinet, and 2 microphones (dynamic and condenser). Plus you can expand your rig a-la-carte with other 4 effects (Fender™ Tape Echo, the Fender™ Blender™, Fender™ Phaser, Overdrive) and 4 Fender™ amps + cabinets (the Super-Sonic™, the ’65 Twin Reverb™, the ’59 Bassman™ LTD and the Pro Junior™) available as in-app purchase.
***** Multi-FX Processor for Guitar
AmpliTube Fender™ FREE for iPad lets you build your Fender™ rig with 4 simultaneous stompbox effects, running into an amplifier head, speaker cabinet and microphone. Each element of your tone is individually selectable, with fully operational controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
***** Learning and Practicing Tool with Speedtrainer
AmpliTube Fender™ FREE for iPad features a robust practicing tool that allows you to import audio material, than change the tempo without affecting the pitch. You can load songs, backing tracks or loops from your iPod library on your device or from your computer, than use your guitar signal chain to practice along with the material. The SpeedTrainer feature provides the ability to slow down material (-50%) to learn complex riffs, or speed up material (+200%) to practice your playing skills.
***** Recording Studio Expandable to 8 Tracks with Master Effects
AmpliTube Fender™ FREE for iPad comes with a built-in single track recorder with re-amping ability, expandable to a full-featured 8-Track Recorder (available as in-app purchase) with master effects section. You can capture your ideas quickly by recording your performances then share your track by exporting high quality audio files or M4As. You can record your band, or produce full songs and compositions directly in AmpliTube Fender.
AmpliTube Fender™ FREE for iPad features:
- Real time guitar mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- 2 Fender™ Stomps — Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter
- 1 Fender™ Amp with matching Cabinet — ’65 Deluxe Reverb
- 2 Mic models, dynamic and condenser
- Single track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to a full 8 track recording studio with master effects through in-app purchase
- Import and play songs/backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device, or from your computer
- Slow down or speed up the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- 36 presets can be saved/named/recalled on the fly
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Full version also available including all the available Fender™ models
- Fender™ models are also available in AmpliTube 2 for iPhone app through direct in-app purchase
Visit www.amplitube.com/fenderipad for more information, audio and video demo about this powerful app. Visit www.amplitube.com/irig on how to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad with the iRig interface adapter.