- Category: Music
- Released date: 07/22/2010
- Current Version: 2.2.1
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 69706755
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
NOW INCLUDES 5 VOCALIVE MODELS VIA IN-APP PURCHASE PLUS NEW ENHANCED PRESET SYSTEM!
Turn your iPad into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effect processor and mobile recording studio! Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter (www.amplitube.com/irig) to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod/iPad and you are ready to rock!
Play, practice and record anytime, anywhere with world-class guitar and bass ultra-realistic tones and effects, including the official Fender™ tone, plus full multitrack recording capabilities in a convenient mobile app, all from the leader in analog gear modeling software for professional recording studios.
With AmpliTube FREE for iPad, you’ll have an entire guitar/bass rig at your fingertips. Just like a traditional live setup, you get 4 stompbox effects running into an amp-head with effects plus cabinet and a microphone. Choose from 3 built-in stompbox effects (delay, noise filter + distortion once registered), 1 lead amp with full controls, 1 speaker cabinet and 2 microphones (dynamic and condenser). Plus you can expand your rig à la carte with 5 additional effects - compressor, reverb, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and limiter – suitable for other instruments and vocals - as well as add the entire suite of 5 amps and 5 effects of AmpliTube Fender™ plus 5 effects from VocaLive (Choir, Morph, Pitch Fix, Doubler and De-Esser) available via in-app purchase. AmpliTube has an enhanced preset system for easily and efficiently managing your sounds.
Capture your ideas quickly by recording your performances with the built-in recorder featuring re-amping capabilities, then share your track by exporting high quality audio files or M4As. Re-amping is the ability to change the sound and tone of your original recording by applying a different set of effects settings. You can record your track, then go back and completely change the sound without having to re-play it. You can expand the included recorder to a full-fledged professional multitrack studio by adding the 8 tracks recorder plus master effects section (available as in-app purchase), to record your band or produce full songs directly in AmpliTube.
Play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from your iPod library in your device or from your computer. AmpliTube also features our popular SpeedTrainer learning/practice feature which allows you to slow down or speed up the tempo of audio material without affecting pitch. A digital chromatic tuner and metronome are also included.
AmpliTube FREE for iPad features:
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- 3 Stomps, 1 Amp, 1 Cabinet, 2 Mics
- Expandable with the 8 Stomps and 4 Amps + Cabinets included in the Full version, and 5 Stomps suitable for other instruments and vocals available via in-app purchase (compressor, reverb, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and limiter)
- Further expandable with 5 official Fender™ Amps and 5 Stomp models (’65 Deluxe Reverb™, Super-Sonic™,’65 Twin Reverb™,’59 Bassman™ LTD, Pro Junior™, Fender™ Tape Echo, the Fender™ Blender™, Fender™ Phaser, Overdrive, and Compressor) and 5 more effects from VocaLive (Choir, Morph, Pitch Fix, Doubler and De-Esser) via in-app purchase
- Single track recorder, with re-amping, expandable to full 8 tracks recording studio with master effects section via in-app purchase
- Import and play songs for use as backing tracks directly from your iPod library or computer
- Slow down or speed up the tempo of imported songs without affecting pitch (-50% to +200%)
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from songs
- Powerful preset system for managing presets and favorites
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Full version also available
For more information: