- Category: Photography
- Released date: 10/07/2010
- Current Version: 3.23
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 5677642
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Full version 25% OFF for a limited time!
BUY NOW AND GET FREE UPDATES FOREVER!
## IPAD VERSION AVAILABLE IN APP STORE ##
ArtStudio is a professional drawing / painting application. It uses advanced mathematics to attain the highest level of quality, at the same time offering incredible performance achieved through numerous code optimizations. See ArtStudio in action:
Old movie with dolphin:
"ArtStudio is kind of like the Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop of iPhone art applications: there are many functions that you just wouldn’t be able to find in a simple drawing app, and probably some you didn’t think of."
"I’ve dabbled in quite a few painting and drawing iPhone apps and this one has 'em all beat by a long shot."
"When comparing it to Brushes or iSketch, it’s easy to recommend ArtStudio as it offers more features, functionality and value than either of these currently offer."
ArtStudio employs a unique line smoothing algorithm, developed specifically for this app. The application is a perfect companion for professional artists, but it still remains a fantastic tool for beginners - it contains drawing lessons showing step-by-step instruction on drawing various types of images.
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/lucky_clan
- canvas sizes: 320x480, 640x960
- Retina Display support (canvas, icons, buttons, sliders etc)
- 30 BRUSHES including pencils, brushes, WET BRUSH, eraser, smudge tool, bucket fill (simple and smart mode, erase mode), gradient fill, glow, tube, airbrush, 1px and many more…
- SELECT TOOL (rect/ellipse/lasso/magic wand/by color, add/sub/intersect, contract/expand/round corners/border/...)
- TEXT TOOL (44 fonts, settings: normal/bold/italic, left/center/right alignment, size, opacity, color)
- CLONE tool
- SLOTS TO SAVE 20 brush presets (with names)
- start with empty image, image from iPhone gallery or image from camera
- 4 DRAWING LESSONS (animals, human, 3d, perspective)
- DODGE/BURN (shadows/mid-tones/highlights; normal/colorize)
- advanced settings offer 10 different parameters (size, opacity, fadeout, spacing, jitter, speed-based thickness, hard-edge, incremental and more) and real-time preview for all brushes
- simulated brush pressure
- line smoothing, antialiasing, zooming with filtering
- symmetric drawing - horizontal and vertical
- shapes: line, rectangle, ellipse, polygon (open and closed)
- very comfortable interface; screens can be displayed in simple or advanced mode.
- quality and performance unmatched by any other app in the app store
- 3 layers with options: add new / delete / reorder / duplicate / merge / clear / transparency / visibility
- LAYER MASKS
- layer transformations: rotate/move/scale/flip with multi-touch, with buttons to precisely set these parameters
- 9 layer blending modes: normal, multiply, add, screen, overlay, hue, saturation, color, value, difference
- preserve transparency layer mode (so you can draw only on the visible contents of a layer)
- copy/paste layer between projects
- multi-touch navigation with unlimited zoom
- tap-and-hold to enable eyedropper
- two modes of eyedropper: sample current layer/sample all layers
- advanced color editing with customizable color swatches and real-time colorized RGB sliders
- undo/redo system, with almost infinite number of steps
- image resize, change canvas size
- filters: b&w, sepia, blur, gaussian blur, sharpen, edge detect, posterize and more
- adjustments: brightness/contrast/exposure; hue/saturation/lightness; red/green/blue; colorize
- import from gallery / get from camera
- additional "shake menu" with the most frequently used functions
- online in-app gallery
Thanks to Corliss Blakely (http://www.artistinvermont.com) for beautiful paintings created by her in this app.