- Category: Education
- Released date: 05/21/2011
- Current Version: 1.0
- Seller: WILLHALL SIAU
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 4213340
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Audio Color Blender offers an intuitive and innovative way for preschool kids to learn about basic colors.
Starting with the primary colors (Red, Yellow and Blue), kids can mix them up to discover and learn about other colors.
Pictures associated with the colors are kid-centric, cute and attractive to keep your children interested and occupied.
Each item also comes with voice so kids can identify colors and learn to speak at the same time.
In this lite version, we have included the following new features:
1. Mix and display up to seven colors (Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple and Brown)
2. Randomized pictures so it is not just a boring flashcard
3. Touch the picture to hear the name of item
4. Touch the color button to hear the name of color