Awesome Note HD (+To-do/Diary)
- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 12/07/2010
- Current Version: 2.2
- Seller: BRID
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 29696077
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
✔ Note, beyond value
Note that awakens you to be better,
Awesome Note is an integrated organizer of your life.
Ever had thoughts & idea that flash through your mind? Were you able to write them down? What about tracking your daily schedule & To-dos? Or How about remembering special D-Days of your friends & acquaintances and giving them a surprise message? Besides, keeping your own diary is a delightful experience. Awesome Note has got these all-in-one.
The good news don’t end here. We have considered the notes & folders to be created in unlimited volume. Colors, icons, Font style & Backgrounds are tailored to customer’s choice.
Notes can be sent in E-mail or via SMS with photos, drawings and a map attached. Instant on-the-site print is also available. For safe storage, Google Docs/Evernote are ready to help sync & and backup your data.
Keep a unique note of your own. Memo, Diary, Important Info, Check-list, Shopping-list, Travel itinerary and some To-dos that you must keep in mind. These are all capable of being managed at once with Awesome Note.
Meet Awesome Note, the best habit of effectively managing your life!
✔ KEY FEATURES!!
- Attach Photos, Map and Drawing
- Note Editing with a Word processor quality
- No Internet connection required
- Display To-dos & Notes in Calendar
- Support Anniversary Note(lunar) & Diary Note
- Sync & Transfer to Google Docs/Evernote
- Passcode protection in start-up screen and for each folder
- Alarms (Notifications)
- Support Tags for each note
- Supports Backup with Wi-Fi Web Sharing & iTunes File Sharing
- Transfer notes among Awesome Note users
- Email notes directly from the app
- Print notes
- Manage To-dos with Drag & Drop
- Supports Full Text Search
- Quick Memo (Post-it Style)
- Clickable links (web / email address / phone number) in read-only mode
- Capable of Drawing on map
[Intuitive User Interface]
- Supports full landscape mode
- Supports Screen transition fix option
[Organize into folders]
- Create, edit and save notes into categories.
- Customize folders by your own color & unique icons
- Set Different views in folders
- A wide variety of theme backgrounds
- Change backgrounds easily
- Choose font & font size for each note
- GTD style To-do notes
- Set due date, repetition and priorities
- Checklist / Shopping list / To-do list
- Display To-do Badges on main screen
- Alarm your To-dos (Option to alarm Overdue)
- Quickly add memos & notes
- Edit your own note title
- Cut, copy, paste and undo / redo
[Multiple View and Sort]
- Thumbnail / List / To-do / Diary / Photo View mode for each folder
- Sort notes into Name, Date Created, Date Modified, Due date and Priority
** Transferring Note data from iPhone to iPad **
Previous Sync users may continue to use the Sync feature. The rest can create
a Wi-Fi Backup in iPhone and get it loaded to iPad using Wi-Fi Restore feature.
Be aware that Syncing after using Wi-Fi Backup/Restore feature might cause the
note data to be duplicated. Further information can be found in our website : )
More features are to be updated in future. Find out our update info on the site.