“Sets the standard for guidebook apps. Few can match its content and organization.” – USA Today
Over 9 million Lonely Planet apps downloaded
The world’s favorite guidebook, enhanced with iPhone-smartness
# GPS tracking and offline maps (so you can avoid data roaming charges)
# Hundreds of recommended places to visit & things to do
# Extensive editorial content from our guidebooks
# All wrapped up in an intuitive, easy to use app where everything is only a few touches away
Find out what makes the capital of Cool Catalonia click, with Lonely Planet’s Barcelona Cityguide on your iPhone. From novices wandering open-eyed down La Rambla to those that call Gaudi’s city a second home, there’s something for everyone in these comprehensively-researched, independent guides, brought to you by the world’s leading guidebook publisher. Our resident author has spent hundreds of hours scouring the tapas bars, clubs, hotels, markets and museums of this essential destination, leaving no cobblestone unturned in the pursuit of the best it has to offer.
# GPS TRACKING & OFFLINE MAPS
- There’s no need to go online to find out where you are or where you’re going. Our detailed street maps are fully retooled for the iPhone with location awareness, multi-touch controls, full color styling and six-level zoom.
# HUNDREDS OF RECOMMENDED PLACES TO VISIT & THINGS TO DO
- Discover the best of the city with hundreds of author recommended points-of-interest covering sights, shopping, places to eat, places to go out, hotels, activities and events.
- Points-of-interest include Lonely Planet reviews, practical information such as opening hours, address, contact details, and price range, and map
- Browse or filter points-of-interest by proximity, neighborhood, or type
# EXTENSIVE EDITORIAL CONTENT FROM OUR GUIDEBOOKS
- City and neighborhood overviews – Get a sense of the city and its neighborhoods so you know what to expect and where you want to explore.
- ‘Things to do’ overviews – Hit the ground running after reading up on the local scene for shopping, dining, going out, and hotels
- Background information - Learn more about some of the city's key features and what makes it tick, with content covering history, the arts, the environment and more.
- Practical information – A need-to-know directory right at your fingertips. How to get around, money and tipping, medical services and much more.
# EASY TO USE
- Swipe to scroll through a full table of contents, dip into sections, and filter your selections with a flick of your finger
#LONELY PLANET IMAGES
- If you need some inspiration, just thumb through images taken by our award-winning photographers
If you’re a jetsetter, check out our 130+ (and counting) other city guides and travel phrasebooks!