Custom real-time (live) BART train arrivals anytime, anywhere. No more wondering if trains are on schedule or delayed, BART Live Arrivals PRO “Catch the ba” provides up to date real-time train arrivals for your favorite stations and train lines on a rich user interface.
- View next 2 train arrivals
- Set your favorite train lines
- Automatic real-time (live) updates. No need to manually hit refresh!
- Fully independent application, set it once and enjoy
- GPS provides nearest station live train arrivals
- GPS locates nearest station and provides step by step directions to station
- Tourist mode always displays nearest station arrivals
- Rich map to navigate to station surroundings
- Touch map of the entire BART system
- Pinch zoom, scroll left and right on all maps
- Powerful architecture with auto-recovery of internet disruptions
Rather than scroll through arrivals for all train stations and destinations, every rider can easily customize “Catch the ba” to simply display preferred destinations for their favorite stations.
Unsure where you’ve landed while out and about? With just one touch “Catch the ba” determines the nearest station and its next train arrivals. Zoom in, scroll left and right on a rich map that displays nearest station surroundings, all within the application.
Need full walking or driving directions to get you there? “Catch the ba” fully leverages the onboard Google map application to display turn-by-turn directions.
Need to find your way within the BART system? "Catch the ba" includes a full map of the train system.
No more outdated schedules, no more wondering how long until the next train. “Catch the ba” provides custom always up to date BART train arrivals.
Want to have fun? Try the GPS while riding the BART, you'll know every second where you are and how far to your next station.
NOTE: Initial setup must be done under your iPhone/iPod settings (where you see Wi-Fi, Brightness etc...). Setup instructions ask you to press the HOME button; it's the one button at the bottom of your iPhone/iPhone that you press to close applications. If any questions email us.
** We want to hear from you, tell us what you think. For support please email us at [email protected]
** We encourage everyone to post a review. If you need support please email us, it's the best way to get your comments heard as we don't regularly read reviews and email allows us to get back to you if we need more info **
Note: No internet connection required for GPS and BART system map. Internet connection required for live arrivals.