Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released date: 03/15/2011
- Current Version: 1.3
- Seller: Meredith Corporation
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 2379559
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Better Homes and Gardens is the one magazine that helps you turn your home into a comfy, inviting haven. Every issue is packed with bedrooms that wrap you in warmth ... kitchens that start your day with sunshine ... gardens that greet you with gladness ... porches that put you at peace ... and recipes that become instant family classics.
And now you get more of everything you love with the new iPad edition of Better Homes and Gardens!
Filled with rich, vibrant, full-color inspiration ... exclusive comfort-comes-first content ... and interactive tools that put affordable, creative solutions right at your fingertips, it’s easier than ever to have just the kind of home you’ve always dreamed of ...
• Try out several different color palettes on our feature room with the hands-on decorating tool and pick your perfect paint, fabric and accessories with the swipe of a finger.
• Take a video trip behind the scenes of our photo shoots as top designers reveal their secret shopping tips, give style advice and show how little changes can have a big impact.
• Whip up perfectly delicious (and quick!) family-pleasing dinners every time with step-by-step cook-along videos, change the flavor intensity with a tap of your finger – plus, find your favorites fast with the handy recipe index in every issue.
• Browse our interactive garden plans to see firsthand all the plants, details, and buying links you need to re-create beautiful backyards exactly as you see them.
• Eliminate makeover guesswork with animated before-and-after floor plans that show you clever solutions for small spaces, family-friendly ways to arrange your furniture and cozy rooms that welcome.
• Discover where to find all our featured products with live links that take you directly to the source.
With everything from the print edition, plus more easy, creative solutions for the home you’ve always wanted ... more practical, down-to-earth ideas that don’t cost a fortune ... more simple approaches, sensible answers, information and inspiration, the new iPad edition of Better Homes and Gardens brings you more of just what you’re looking for – right at your fingertips.
(Remember, the images below are only representative. To see the latest issue, download the application.)