- Category: Finance
- Released date: 02/01/2010
- Current Version: 1.4.3
- Seller: PoweryBase Inc.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 9180226
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Track your bills and get reminded! Check out the promo site at http://BillsOnYourTable.com!
"Editor's Choice Award 2010" at Macworld Expo 2010
— The Mac Observer
"A gorgeous interface that’s well worth the price of admission alone."
— J. R. Bookwalter, MacLife
"You can change to any currency. It’s very helpful for me since I live in Japan… I wish more finance apps recognized the need for multiple currency support."
— Brandon Pittman, Smoking Apples
"Style, security and simplicity make Bills one of the best applications of its kind. With free push notifications and online access, it makes it the best."
— Kyle Flanigan, 148Apps
Bills ~ On your table is a simple app to store and track various types of bills and expenses with a specific due date, usually repeating.
The main purpose of Bills is to prevent you from forgetting -- when a bill or an expense is due, you are reminded to pay it. Thanks to the main overview screen, pre-alerts and Push notifications, you can always stay on top of your bills' due dates.
For added convenience, you can also create and manage Bills via the web access at http://login.powerybase.com using your computer browser.
- All 170 currencies and currency formats supported!
- Tracking your bills, mark them as paid/unpaid
- Stats with total paid and total unpaid amounts
- Payment log with history of actions
- AutoPay support
- Partial payments
- Dynamic monthly bills support
- Passcode lock
- Lifetime push notifications included, no subscriptions
- Dangling coins + another 8 push alert sounds to choose from
- Custom repeatings
- Custom pre-alerts
- Customizable categories
- Web access to your bills and expenses for added convenience
- Automatic or manual syncing options (for iPod touch users)
★ BILLS IS SUITABLE FOR:
- phone bills
- cable TV bills
- credit cards
- account subscriptions
- hosting services
- and many more...
- Online user account is required to use Bills ~ On your table, which can be created on the first startup.
- If you are missing a feature or have ideas, contact us via e-mail instead of writing a review so we can contact you back. E-mail requests can be also consistently stored and the most requested ones will be implemented.