- Category: Business
- Released date: 04/11/2011
- Current Version: 1.1.1
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 3782997
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Bloomberg Businessweek+ provides all the content in the print edition of the magazine along with exclusive content and interactive features that enrich the reading experience.
Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week’s issue for FREE after validating their print subscription.
"Finally, an iPad magazine app that is a pleasure to use."
- Business Insider
"A truly grade-A experience in the digital magazine category."
"Interesting features that other magazine apps would do well to emulate."
- Paid Content
"Isn't cluttered with gimmicks and hard-to-understand controls. It flows nicely."
- Tech Crunch
- Exclusive Video featuring Bloomberg Businessweek's editor and creative director as they provide a behind-the-scenes look at the feature story and designs explored for the week’s cover
- Listen to Tom Keene’s Econochat, Charlie Rose’s interview and our editors as they share additional insights on the week's top stories
- Listen to audio in the background while browsing the magazine or other apps
- Get the latest market information and news on companies mentioned in articles by tapping on the name of the company in the article (in bold) or by tapping on the related tab
- Read in either portrait or landscape; optimized for both orientations
- Search across all your issues
- Create your personal archive and access it from any issue
- Easily manage your issues (deleting past issues does not affect your personal archive)
- Print articles wirelessly using AirPrint compatible printers
- Resize the fonts to suit your reading needs
- Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
- Quickly and easily discover content by using the global table of contents, section table of contents or interactive index of companies
- Each week’s issue available from 10pm on Thursday New York time
- Download Bloomberg Businessweek+ and get a FREE issue of the magazine
ABOUT BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK
Bloomberg Businessweek offers a global perspective to help senior executives profit from smarter, faster and more informed decisions. Founded in 1929, the magazine is a market leader with more that 4.7 million readers in 140 countries. Drawing on more than 2300 journalists in 146 bureaus across 72 countries, Bloomberg Businessweek covers the business world like no one else can.