Blue Letter Bible HD will no longer be updated. Our team has been working hard to improve the user experience of our BLB mobile apps! In order to make the app more user-friendly and provide better service, we are combining all Blue Letter Bible app (iPhone/iPod touch) and the Blue Letter Bible HD app (iPad only) into one universal app. Therefore, the Blue Letter Bible HD app will no longer be updated. Please install the latest BLB app revision (1.07) from iTunes
(click on the "More iPad Apps by Blue Letter Bible" in the lower left hand corner).
Blue Letter Bible
Blue Letter Bible (BLB) allows you to access the Bible on your Apple mobile device wherever you go. There are over 30 available translations for free via download and online, complete with a variety of study tools to bring more life to your study of the Scriptures. We plan to make many of the website features available on your mobile device.
- The initial install provides the KJV, ASV and NET Bible translations locally; and the NJKV and ESV versions for use with an internet connection. There are over 30 translations available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Korean, German, Russian, Slovok, Croatian, French, Hebrew and Greek including the NASB, NIV, NLT, Reina-Valera 1960, and many others.
- Read the words of Christ in Red.
- Treasury of Scripture Knowledge is included.
- Greek & Hebrew Interlinear Table and Lexicon/Concordance available with internet connection.
- Bookmark your favorite chapters, and organize them in custom folders.
- Highlight your favorite verses in seven different user-selectable colors and underlining.
- Highly customizable user interface: choose from color icons, monochrome icons, different fonts and sizes, and more. Or, choose from numerous predefined themes.
- Read in either portrait or landscape orientation with the ability to lock the orientation.
- Copy a verse into your clipboard with two simple taps.
- Perform exact or inexact phrase searches of the Bible.
- Read with variable speed auto-scroll.
- Backup, restore, and share notes, highlighted verses, bookmarks, and preferences.