Bracket Maker for the iPad
- Category: Sports
- Released date: 05/05/2011
- Current Version: 1.1
- Seller: Jacques Romano
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 138801
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
This is a simple but effective program to help you create a bracket for tournaments (for the classroom, for friendly competition, for small leagues, parties, etc.). It's quick and easy.
1) Easy to advance of the winners. Just touch the name/team.
2) Pair the players using seedings or by random assignments or by manual assignment
3) PRINT your bracket
4) Title your tournament
5) you can have 4 to 8 players or teams paired.
The program starts with a default set of eight players for demonstration. You can erase this list of names by selecting "edit" then "Clear all" and "done". Add new names by entering them in the textfield.
SIMPLE TO USE:
1) enter the names/teams (note: keyboard will stay up to allow easy entry of all eight players). You can use 4 to 8 players.
2) You can re-arrange the order or delete an entry using the edit button.
3) Select the copy method from the settings pull-down.
a) If you selected copy by seedings, when you hit COPY, it will put the names on the bracket based on seeding.
b) if you use the random option, it will randomize the pairing.
c) if you select copy one by one, it will put each select name on the bracket in your selection order.
Please review this app so that can help bring in the next update. If there's no reviews, this app may never get updated.
SEE it in action on YOUTUBE at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E-Rmc2S4gA
*** Features that will be added on the future versions ****
Double elimination, 16 teams/players, and ability to email the bracket