- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 04/25/2011
- Current Version: 1.01
- Seller: Autodesk
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 8024113
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
The Buzzsaw Mobile app lets Buzzsaw users securely access Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) project documents and designs from anywhere. Buzzsaw users can view DWF® files, standard office documents and images, and upload project photos directly to the Buzzsaw cloud.
If you are a Buzzsaw user, you can use the Buzzsaw Mobile app to:
Securely access your AEC project information
· Secure, authenticated access to your project data in the Buzzsaw cloud.
· Fully supports all 8 Buzzsaw permission levels for your AEC projects.
· Easily and securely access multiple Buzzsaw projects and sites from your iPad or iPhone.
Review project designs and documents from anywhere
· View DWF® files when you are away from the office or at the jobsite.
· Download AutoCAD® DWG® and DXF™ files from Buzzsaw and open with AutoCAD WS for viewing.
· View all your project files, including photos, images, and PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
Collaborate with your AEC project team
· Capture, annotate, and share project photos and images with your project team.
· Open and edit DWG® and DXF® files managed on Buzzsaw directly from AutoCAD WS.
· Open and edit files managed on Buzzsaw directly from other productivity apps installed on your iPad and iPhone.
If you are not a Buzzsaw user, sign up for a FREE 30-Day trial at www.autodesk.com/buzzsaw