★ The Must-Have Guide to the Best of Cabo ★
What’s the coolest beach club on Medano Beach? How can cruise ship passengers save 50% on the same Cabo San Lucas tours as the ones sold onboard? Which gourmet restaurant do foodies favor, and what taqueria has the best shrimp tacos (for under $3 too)? How can you get cheaper flights for your trip? Which kayaking operator knows the secret put-in for paddling the bird sanctuary? What's a safe, kid-friendly snorkeling tour boat? The scariest ziplining adventure? And if you can only golf one course, which should it be?
This travel app gives you the INSIDE SCOOP on how to get the most out of your time in Cabo – whether it be a cruise call for the day or a longer vacation. It focuses on Cabo but also touches on attractions in nearby San Jose del Cabo and Todos Santos. We tell you what's touristy, and what's a gem.
NO OTHER APP gives you the real information you need. The few other Cabo apps in existence are general and lack detailed, up-to-date and penetrating information.
WHY THIS APP?
• 160 HAND-PICKED entries (with slide shows in every entry) on everything from private day-sailing trips (less than you think!) to bars and night clubs, hiking adventures, fishing charters, shopping and scuba diving expeditions
• A dedicated section on CRUISE CALLS – with details on special tour times just for cruise ship passengers, free Internet cafés close to the dock, fun or quiet beach bars to enjoy for an afternoon and more…
• CRITICAL REVIEWS on recommended restaurants (from cheap to chic)
• Insightful appraisals of AUTHOR-TESTED OR INSPECTED HOTELS and resorts (from simple inns to celebrity hideaways)
• Straight-shooting information on timeshare vendors and “gifts” for attending a timeshare presentation
• MONEY-SAVING TIPS – from how to stay at five-star resorts for less to saving on restaurant costs (bring your own wine for a “corkage” fee) to booking the cheapest (and quickest) airport transfers
• GPS MAPS – so you can actually find that cute little Italian trattoria at “Miguel Hidalgo Y Zapata s/n” (??) when walking the maze of side-streets
• Hundreds of HYPERLINKS to crisp YouTube videos on Cabo (want to see manta rays jumping out of the water?) and other great websites to enrich your virtual discovery of Cabo
• More than 1,150 PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS
• Access to offline content anytime and anywhere
• The opportunity to see and share user reviews and comments
You get all this plus FREE FUTURE UPDATES – for about half the cost of a margarita.
★ About the Author ★
An award-winning travel writer/photographer and frequent cruiser, Janice Mucalov visits Cabo San Lucas so often that it’s become her second home. She has written numerous travel articles on Cabo – from sunset sailing past Land’s End and chilling out at luxury resorts to hiking in the “Canyon of the Fox” and scuba diving with sharks and sea lions at the Cabo Pulmo marine sanctuary. You can read her travel tales in Destination Weddings & Honeymoons, AAA Carolinas GO, NUVO, Cruise & Travel Lifestyles, TravelAge West, Postcards and other U.S. and Canadian magazines and newspapers. But her insider tips on Cabo for scoring the best hotel deals, negotiating with beach vendors and booking discounted tours for your holiday are found only in this app. www.JaniceMucalov.com
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - [email protected]