★ An expert's guide to the Golden State ★
Named "New & Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" in Travel by Apple.
"Whether you’ve lived in the Golden State all of your life or are just looking to become a first-time visitor, California Essential Guide will help you find something new and exciting to explore." — AppAdvice.com
"Veronica has become the go-to authority on California travel. If you plan to come to the Golden State to see the sights, don't do it without her new app." — Nationally syndicated columnist Tim Carter
✭ Why this App? ✭
• Travel expert Veronica Hill has packed with more than 8,500 full-color photos, 706 attractions, and 100+ videos into this California travel guide, offering both popular (and offbeat) destinations.
• Each selection is hand-picked by the author for its unique entertainment value. Quickly check an attraction's hours and admission, get driving directions, or call with the touch of a button.
✭ What's inside? ✭
• Detailed descriptions, photos, admission prices, hours, phone numbers and off-line maps.
• More than 100 concise California travel video guides, produced by the author
• Top California attractions, zoos, museums, aquariums and theme parks
• Guides to California national parks and state parks including Yosemite, Death Valley and Joshua Tree
• Guides to popular camping and RV spots (including Airstream rentals!)
• In-depth guides to Disneyland and California Adventure
• Mini guides to California wine country (including Napa, Sonoma, Temecula and Santa Barbara)
• Entries for all 21 California missions
• Essential California events, from the Oscars to the Rose Parade
• Guide to visiting the Channel Islands, including Catalina Island
• Guides to California ghost towns
• California Route 66 landmarks and diners
• Haunted California hotels and houses
• Scenic California driving tours
• Quirky California roadside attractions
• Free California family day trips and activities
• Los Angeles travel guide with essential Hollywood attractions
• Unique overnights, from tree houses, yurts and museums to luxury campgrounds and celebrity estates
• Historic California hotels and restaurants
• California adventure travel
• Insider California travel tips and hotel deals
This is a large file, so it takes time to download. Make sure you have enough space on your device and have a good WiFi connection. You will be rewarded with the most photo- and text-rich California travel guide in the App store! Questions or suggestions? E-mail me at [email protected]
*** Please take a few moments to give us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. This keeps those free updates coming! ***
Watch our demo video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rry8G_0c858
★ About the Author ★
Veronica Hill was born in Los Angeles and grew up in Orange County. She studied at Pepperdine University in Malibu and California State University at Long Beach, where she received a degree in magazine journalism. Veronica spent 15 years as a travel editor before launching her website, CaliforniaTravelExpert.com. Her writing has appeared in some of the nation's top media outlets, magazines and books — including US Magazine, Rolling Stone, Food & Wine, Associated Press, Freedom News Service and Fodors guides to California/National Parks of the West.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - [email protected]