Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
- Category: Business
- Released date: 01/06/2009
- Current Version: 1.5.2
- Seller: Cisco
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 7392673
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Join online meetings from your iPhone!
Experience the new, streamlined join process, utilizing the multitasking features of iOS 4 and the Retina Display of the iPhone 4.
Tap into WebEx online meetings, wherever you are! With this iPhone application, you can easily attend, schedule, and start meetings. Don’t just listen in, join in!
You can join a WebEx meeting on your iPhone anytime, anywhere. Download the free, updated app now and take it for a spin!
Have an iPad? Download WebEx for iPad from the Apple App Store.
Note: Do not use the WebEx iPhone app on the iPad.
All users can:
-Experience meetings with native 3G or WiFi support for simultaneous data and audio
-Enjoy a simpler login process
- Attend WebEx meetings with integrated audio
- iPhone 4 users can join the audio conference first and connect to the meeting by using a push notification message
-View documents, applications, or screen-sharing with live annotations
- Zoom or pan to get a better look with a pinch of the screen
- See who’s in your meeting, and who’s talking
- Chat privately or with everyone in the meeting
- Meet with participants on any kind of computer
In addition, WebEx subscribers (hosts) from the iPhone can:
- Schedule, start, and cancel meetings
-“Pass the ball” and make someone else presenter in the meeting
-Transfer a live meeting on the iPhone to a Windows PC with a flick of the wrist (Requires WebEx Productivity Tools installed on the PC, a free download is available from your WebEx meeting site)
SEE THE iPHONE APP IN ACTION BY JOINING A DEMO
Download the WebEx app, and then go to http://m.webex.com to join a demo.
Don’t have a WebEx account? No problem, anyone can attend WebEx meetings.
Want to host a meeting? Sign up for a free trial of WebEx at http://m.webex.com.
To attend a meeting:
- Tap the WebEx join meeting link in your email or calendar, or
- Launch the WebEx app and enter the meeting number.
Learn more about the new features of the application and requirements at http://www.webex.com/apple