Keep track of your conversations with Contacts Journal - Contacts Relationship Management (CRM) software for your business, professional and personal use.
* Featured by Apple as a "Staff Favorite"
∗ Featured in the book "Take your iPad to Work"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* O'Reilly's iPhone Apps - Best App for Tracking Conversations
* CultofMac.com - "a brilliant contacts manager"
** Featuring DropBox synching between iPhone and iPad versions. Will support iCloud in iOS5 **
(iPhone Edition sold separately)
Your day is full of meetings, phone calls and emails with so many people – clients, colleagues, customers. How do you remember who you talked to, what you discussed, and when to follow-up? Organize and track it all with Contacts Journal.
Integrated with your iPad Contacts, Contacts Journal is the first personal Contacts Relationship Management (CRM) system, available on your iPad for maximum portability. It’s like having a diary and to-do list for each of your contacts, all in one app.
Here’s how you would use it:
• Log all your interactions with your contacts; review them to prepare for the next meeting
• Add To-Dos for your contacts to remind yourself of important upcoming events and follow-up steps
• To-Dos support adding local alarms, repeating events, and adding to your iPad Calendar
• View all your Logs and To-Dos across all contacts, sorted by date
• Export your data for reporting by AirPrint, email, CSV or even to your iPad Contact notes field
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app, and
• Save to DropBox from one device, and Fetch from DropBox on another, to easily transfer data
Contacts Journal works great for:
• customer management for small businesses
• tracking conversations with your clients
• keeping a call log
• business networking
• professionals like corporate executives, lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
• keeping a history of interactions with your friends and family
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
Other Contacts Journal Features:
- Import contacts from your iPad Contacts list, or create new ones
- Add, edit and filter by contact groups (not available if you synch contacts with an Exchange account, for e.g. Google Contacts)
- Make calls to contact using Skype (Skype app must be installed)
- Backup data using Wi-Fi or email
- Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain service for Pin encryption
- FAQ page to help you get started.
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at [email protected]