- Category: Healthcare & Fitness
- Released date: 01/15/2010
- Current Version: 1.4
- Seller: Felt Tip Inc.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 3259111
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Thirteen weeks, 3 days a week. You can do it, even if you aren't a runner — run 10 km nonstop. This app has detailed training plans for every workout, keeps track of your workout progress, and even has built-in voices to coach you through each workout.
This workout training coach will help you get into shape with 13 weeks of interval workouts, alternating between walking and jogging according to the built-in schedule. This app was created by Lucius Kwok and Kasten Searles.
• 50 to 70 minute workouts, plus a 5-minute warmup & a 5-minute cooldown.
• Alternate between intervals of jogging & walking in an increasingly challenging set of workouts.
• Full program takes 13 weeks, but you can start at any point.
• Choose from female, male, or no voice prompts that tell you when to jog and when to walk.
• Prompts at the halfway and 1-minute-left marks.
• Keep track of each completed workout.
• Use it with your own playlists — music, podcasts, or other audio.
• Use it along with Nike+ (Nike Plus system for tracking your runs).
• Music controls within the app.
• Update Twitter and Facebook at the end of each workout.
Legal Disclaimer: This app and any information given by it or by Felt Tip Inc are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.