- Category: Healthcare & Fitness
- Released date: 04/06/2010
- Current Version: 1.0.4
- Seller: LifeMed Media
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 7985080
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
The dLife Diabetes Companion is the most comprehensive diabetes mobile application and your ultimate diabetes partner. Backed by the resources of the #1 diabetes website, the dLife Diabetes Companion offers you access to the most essential tools you’ll need to manage your diabetes on the go. Watch videos from the award winning dLifeTV show, get expert answers to your questions, look up foods and healthy diabetes-friendly recipes, and track and manage your blood glucose levels any time, anywhere.
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, the dLife Diabetes Companion only tracks blood glucose levels in mg/dl, and does not support non-U.S. mmol/l measurements.
WATCH – Tune in to dLifeTV everywhere you go. View over 400 videos by searching via keyword or by choosing from one of over 30 categories. The extensive video library contains cooking demonstrations, inspiring stories of real people with diabetes, and practical information.
SOLVE – Get answers fast. Access the dLife Expert Q&A database of over 4,000 questions with responses from diabetes professionals and community members, searchable by category or keyword.
EAT – Find recipes and food information on the spur of the moment. Use the dLife Food and Recipe Lookup feature to search over 9,000 diabetes-friendly recipes and 25,000 specific foods. Recipes will include ease-of-use scale, prep/cooking times, ratings, and complete nutritional information.
MANAGE – Log and track your blood glucose levels easily and conveniently and get a 360 view of your diabetes management. With dLife Diabetes Companion, you can:
• record carb, insulin and blood glucose data and track over time
• input exercise type and exertion level
• log a meal and BG levels before and after an event
• easy to read reports detailing your daily, weekly, and monthly BG levels – you may learn something new!
• email your diabetes information to your family, healthcare professional or whomever you choose
• easily spot low or high ranges with color-coded results
• set custom target ranges, hypo-/hyperglycemic limits, and mealtime schedules
• add tags to your glucose results for food, exercise, medicine, or health issues