- Category: Utilities
- Released date: 11/05/2010
- Current Version: 1.0.1
- Seller: Chris Emery
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 1042336
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
DisplayPad is a cutting edge app that allows you to use your iPad as a second display for your Mac. You can extend your desktop with a wireless display that you can carry around with you!
DisplayPad uses carefully tuned technology that makes it the smoothest and most responsive app of its kind on the App Store. We have carefully crafted a dynamic and unique solution to make DisplayPad outperform its competitors.
DisplayPad requires a Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard with WiFi. Users of new MacBook Pros with dual graphics hardware will need to disable Automatic Graphics Switching.
• Tap your iPad to click.
• Two finger tap to right click.
• Two finger drag to scroll, just like on a laptop trackpad.
• Rotate the screen and DisplayPad automatically changes the mode of the display.
• Position the display anywhere relative to your desktop, just like an external display.
If you have any problems with DisplayPad, please contact us and we will be happy to help you out. We value customer feedback and we would appreciate any comments that you may have.
For support, please visit: http://cleancutcode.com/support
For anything else, you can go to: http://cleancutcode.com/contact
In order to keep up with the latest developments of DisplayPad, you can follow us on Twitter @cleancutcode or you can check out our blog at http://blog.cleancutcode.com/