- Category: Business
- Released date: 04/22/2010
- Current Version: 4.0.1
- Seller: Byte Squared
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 5915860
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Doc² HD is a fully featured word processor app, which lets you create and edit Word 97-2010 (.doc & .docx) format files on your iPad. It supports character and paragraph formatting, including tables, images, auto-correction, auto-completion, copy/paste and undo/redo.
GOOGLE AND MOBILEME INTEGRATION
Doc² HD works seamlessly with Google Docs, allowing you to directly view and edit the documents that you store in your Google Docs account. Not only is this a great way of transferring documents to and from Doc² HD, it also means that you can edit the same documents both on the iPad and from within your web browser.
If you are a MobileMe user, you can use Doc² HD to access documents stored on your iDisk, either by opening them and editing them directly on your iDisk or by copying them from your iDisk and editing them locally.
Doc² HD also works with Dropbox and other cloud services.
Doc² HD may also be mounted as a drive from Finder (on a MAC) or Windows Explorer, or from a web browser on any platform.
● View, create, edit and save documents in Word 97-2010 (.doc & .docx) format.
● Compatible with Microsoft Word, NeoOffice and any other .doc compatible word processor.
● Character formatting, including text and fill color, bold, italic, underline, font face and size.
● Paragraph formatting including alignment, indenting, bullets and numbering.
● Support for tables, including table creation.
● Support for images, including inserting of images from the camera roll or pasting from other programs.
● Searching of text within documents.
● Undo and redo, up to 100 undo levels.
● Copy and paste within the app in addition to copy and paste of text and images from other applications, including Safari.
● Auto-correction and auto-completion are supported.
● Access documents stored in Google Docs, iDisk and any WebDAV server, including open, edit, save, delete and rename.
● Create or delete folders.
● Move or copy documents between folders locally
● Move or copy documents between Google Docs or iDisk accounts and the local folders.
● Move or copy documents within folders in Google Docs or iDisk accounts.
● Email documents as attachments.
● Print files wirelessly (iOS4.2 and later).