- Category: Healthcare & Fitness
- Released date: 10/07/2009
- Current Version: 5.0.0
- Seller: Endomondo LLC
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 2657244
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPhone3G, iPhone4, iPhone3GS, iPad23G, iPad3G
Use your mobile as a free personal trainer and fitness partner! Using the built-in GPS, Endomondo Sports Tracker tracks your fitness - running, cycling, walking and any other distance based sport. On top, you get audio feedback on your performance during your workout and your friends can follow you live and send you peptalks in real-time.
- Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
- Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
- Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text on our website which is then read out loud to you seconds later
- Track your heart rate (works with ANT+ heart rate monitors and requires a Fisica Sensor Key, more info at shop.endomondo.com)
- Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
- See your route on a map
- View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
- Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
- Compete on a specific route nearby and Race against the route champion
- Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
- Enable countdown (customizable)
- Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
- Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run, spinning or weight training
- Sign up with your Facebook account
- Use Facebook and/or phone book to hook up with your friends on Endomondo
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you have a range of possibilities to both analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The GPS is only used if you are tracking a workout, so please ensure that you stop the workout when you are done, so the GPS can power off.