- Category: Photography
- Released date: 06/07/2011
- Current Version: 1.1
- Seller: Josep Albert Cayuela Muro
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 332582
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
With the enFoco! Dof calculator you can easily calculate the hyperfocal and depth of field with any combination of camera and lens with professional results.
Select the size of your sensor or film, choose which f number to use and the focal of the lens. With distance of focus from 0m / ft you can calculate the hyperfocal as well as from which point to which point the scene is focused. If you need to know the depth of field when focusing at a certain point you just have to enter that distance in the "distance to focus".
The features offered by the enFoco! are:
-You can customize the size of the sensor/film or choose from a list of standard formats. You can save as many customized formats as required, these formats can be easily interchanged.
- The most appropriate aperture scale can be selected including wholes, halves and thirds from f/1 to f/64.
- There are two options for selecting the aperture and focus distance: by the slider or the keyboard. In the latter case this can be any integer or decimal.
- You can choose what value to use as a circle of confusion between 1/1100, 1/1300, 1/1500 and 1/1730 of the diagonal of the sensor or film selected. This will give you more control over the final sharpness of your prints.d
-You can choose to use distances in meters or feet.
The enFoco! Dof calculator saves the last settings and values used when exiting the program and will have them available the next time you open the application.
enFoco! is available in English and Spanish.
NOTE: this application does not use or set the camera on the iphone.