English to Italian Translation Phrasebook
- Category: Travel
- Released date: 01/26/2010
- Current Version: 1.4
- Seller: VCW Inc
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 9717404
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TALKING PHRASEBOOK
***FREE FOR LIMITED TIME*** PLEASE PROVIDE FEEDBACK ****
Going to Italy? Trying to learn Italian?
Italian Travel Mate is a TALKING PHRASEBOOK application that TRANSLATES ENGLISH WORDS AND PHRASES TO ITALIAN, accurately. So when you use the application, you can be confident that you’re saying the right thing and pronouncing it the right way. No guesswork. No sign language. No confusion. Once you download this application to your iPhone, you’ll have the Italian translation for the most commonly used words and situations at your fingertips.
1. 13 CATEGORIES. This application has various categories such as Food, Banking, Directions, Medical, Everyday Conversation and many more
2. NO INTERNET ACCESS NEEDED. Download the audio recordings and translated text phrases for all the categories when you download the iPhone application, so you won’t end up footing an enormous bill for data roaming charges when traveling abroad in connecting to the internet.
3. NEARLY 500 WORDS OR PHRASES. Choose from commonly used search phrases such as I want to exchange dollars, Take me to the airport, Can you help me etc and translate them to Italian
4. SEARCH ON EVERY SCREEN. Type in your search word or phrase and look up the suggestions offered to find the best one that fits your need
5. GENUINE ITALIAN VOICE, NOT COMPUTER GENERATED. Read the text version as WELL AS PLAY THE MP3 file for the translated phrase in Italian, so you can be sure of pronunciation and meaning. This is not a computer generated voice but recorded by genuine Italian speaking persons.
With this application, you’ll have one less thing to worry about when planning a trip. So, the next time you are in Italy, Vatican or anywhere they speak Italian you will not be lost trying to get a taxi.
Q. I cannot hear the sound?
Ans: To hear the sound ensure your RINGER is ON in other words do not have the phone is silent mode.