- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 05/06/2011
- Current Version: 1.0.1
- Seller: Chris Wee
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 1661527
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Draw, sketch or write on your iPhone with your finger or stylus. Take a photo and place it anywhere on the screen. Re-size it, annotate or caption it. You can type in text or personalize it with a finger-written note. You can write with your finger or stylus in a write area and the note is automatically scaled into a target area. That way, you can write small and neatly. Very clearly. Use up all the whitespace on the screen.
Move it around!
With the select mode, you can select areas of the screen and re-organize the layout of your notes. Re-position and re-size the selection with great precision.
Then save, email your screen image in jpg or png formats. Or save it as a png file which can be transferred to your desktop. You can also save to the iPhone photo album.
Draw or sketch your ideas. Communicate, illustrate and visualize your thoughts. Brain storm. Or use epiNote Plus to craft personalized greeting e-cards. Customize e-invites to a party with photos, maps and directions.
With epiNote Plus, you can create detailed, organized notes. Very neatly, using a very neat app.
1. Freestyle finger drawing and writing.
2. Pantograph to automatically scale writing.
3. Select screen sections to cut (move) or copy, scale and paste.
4. Precision placement of content.
5. Clip from photos in Photo Album. Scale and annotate.
6. Clip content from websites.*
7. Insert and annotate maps. *
8. Quick selection of pens, colors and thickness.
9. Quick switch between pen and eraser.
10. email work as jpg or png files.
11. Multiple Undo and Redo.
14. Quick start guide, on line help file, step by step tip sheets and video tutorial on www.daydex.com
* capture screens to iPhone photo album and import into epiNote Plus.