The ESV Study Bible was created to help people understand the Bible in a deeper way—to understand the timeless truth of God’s Word as a powerful, compelling, life-changing reality. To accomplish this, the ESV Study Bible combines the best and most recent evangelical Christian scholarship with the highly regarded ESV Bible text. The result is the most comprehensive study Bible ever published—with 2,752 pages of extensive, accessible Bible resources.
Created by an outstanding team of 95 evangelical Christian scholars and teachers, the ESV Study Bible presents completely new study notes, maps, illustrations, charts, timelines, articles, and introductions. Altogether the ESV Study Bible comprises 2 million words of Bible text, insightful explanation, teaching, and reference material—equivalent to a 20-volume Bible resource library all contained in one volume.
BibleReader is an amazing way to read & study the Bible. Write a note, highlight, and bookmark your favorite passages, and then back up or sync them to another device with Olive Tree’s FREE cloud backup service. With split-screen viewing and advanced search, BibleReader is a powerful Bible study aid. Installing BibleReader will also give you immediate access to download more than 100 free titles, and over 600 popular Bible study products can be easily purchased from within the application.
* Split screen reading lets you view both the ESV and the notes at once. You can compare Bible translations, view study notes, or read commentaries and reference books side-by-side with Scripture.
* Bibles and other titles are stored on your phone, so you don't need a continuous Internet connection. You have full access to your library even when you're in airplane mode or out of wi-fi range.
With 3-touch Verse Chooser, you can navigate quickly and easily to the exact Bible verse you want.
Immersive reading lets you remove all controls and get lost in your book without distractions.
* Powerful resource guide and word lookup designed to help you study the Bible.
* Quick, powerful searching lets you find words, phrases, even search in Greek and Hebrew!
* Cloud sync your bookmarks, notes, highlights, and book ribbons between your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and http://sync.olivetree.com
* Edit your notes online at http://sync.olivetree.com
* Bookmark your favorite verses.
* Take notes.
* Highlight text.
* Sort, search, and organize everything! A great organizational tool for study, personal devotions, or sermon preparation!
* Open and edit your personal notes in the split window to easily add and modify notes while studying or during sermons.
* Verse references in your notes are hyperlinked to open the verse when you tap on them.
* Tag everything for convenient organization.
* Book ribbons let you easily track your reading location.
* Bookmark, highlight, add a note, or copy any text.
* Search for selected word(s).
* Lookup selected word(s) in all dictionaries.
* Helps you easily access the content in your library.
* Quickly find commentary and map hits on the Bible passage you are reading.
* Look up people, places, and topic on a passage.
* Easy to use cross references.
* Configure the resource guide to work the way you want.
A LIBRARY OF TITLES
With over 100 free titles for in-app download BibleReader also offers the ease of in-app purchasing for over 600 more study tools like books, Bibles, and Bible study tools. (iTunes gift cards too).
*Popular Bible translations
*Best-selling study bibles
*Bibles with deuterocanonical books
*Original language Bibles
*Strong's tagged Bibles & Dictionaries
* Commentaries and Study Tools