People do not seek emergencies but emergencies find them! Are you adequately prepared to care for a family member or stranger? Arriving on the scene of an emergency is both time sensitive and stressful. Whether you are home, on vacation, or in transit, Everyday First Aid HD LITE offers clear, concise and well-organized information wherever you are!
Medical information is based on guidelines provided by the American Red Cross and other health organizations with topics including allergic reactions, snakebites, blisters and more.
Take the app for a SPIN and decide the value it can provide!
NOTE: The FULL version of Everyday First Aid HD is loaded with additional content.
WITH EVERYDAY FIRST AID HD LITE, YOU CAN:
• Review first aid information anytime-anywhere, no connection to the internet needed!
• Store and access your emergency and medical information with the click of a button!
• Have up-to-date information from the American Red Cross and other health organizations!
• Review general first aid information to become a responsible caregiver!
• “E-Mail a Friend” to inform them on topics included in the pocket guide!
• Enjoy easy-to-navigate, concise, well-organized and in-depth information on a wide range of topics!
OUR POCKET GUIDE INCLUDES:
- First Aid: General
Select A Topic:
- Allergic Reactions
- Bites / Stings: Human
- Bites / Stings: Snake
- Black Eye
- Bleeding: General
- Blister (Vesicle)
- Broken: Ankle / Foot
- Broken: Arm
- Burns: General
- Burns: Sunburn
- Chemical Emergencies
- Cold Sore
- Ear Injury
- Flu (Influenza)
WHAT DO YOU WANT IN EVERYDAY FIRST AID? HAVE YOUR SAY: [email protected]