- Category: Business
- Released date: 07/01/2010
- Current Version: 2.0.1
- Seller: YANGYANG YU
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 2392707
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
★★★ Over 60,000 downloads ★★★
ExcelContacts is not only the best way to transfer contacts to and from your iPhone without iTunes---it's the only way! No other app lets you so easily control your iPhone's most valuable data:
1. Update, modify and maintain your contacts easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.
2. ExcelContacts sends all of your contacts to you from your iPhone in a convenient zip file by email, USB, or through a webpage seen only on your local wifi network! Contact photos are sent, too!
3. Never again rely on iTunes as your only local source of back up. Nor do you need to share your contacts with Yahoo or other websites in order to have a backup. ExcelContacts' zip file contains ALL of your contacts in a convenient, easy format.
4. ExcelContacts protects you from iTunes sync accidents which can delete your contacts if, for example, you no longer have access to an Exchange server.
5. Restoring or changing contacts from the spreadsheet is as simple as uploading the file to your phone via USB, email or web. It couldn't be easier.
6. You can print a hardcopy of your iPhone contacts.
★7. You can now export iPhone contacts to an Excel file which can then be imported to Outlook Contacts directly.
★8. You can also import contacts from an Excel/xls file that has been exported from Outlook to your iPhone.
★9. You can now export iPhone contacts to a csv file which can then be imported to Gmail Contacts directly.
10. ExcelContacts can support 5000+ contact entries.
1.Export iPhone contacts and photos via USB/WiFi/Email
ExcelContacts can export all iPhone contacts and photos to computer via Wi-Fi (like a HTTP server), You simply type an address(e.g. http://192.168.1.101:8080) into your computer web browser to download the export file.
If your iPhone can connect to the internet through Wi-Fi or 3G, You can send the export file as an attachment to anybody via email.
If you export contacts via USB, the export file will be saved in the app’s File Sharing folder. you must connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable, access the File Sharing pane (where you can save the export file from your iPhone onto your computer) in iTunes.
The export file is a zip file which contains an excel file ‘contacts.xls’ and a folder ‘images’. all contacts photos are saved in the folder ‘images’.
2.Import iPhone contacts and photos via USB/WiFi/Email
ExcelContacts can import all contacts and contacts photos back on your iPhone via Wi-Fi(like a HTTP server). You simply type an address(e.g. http://192.168.1.101:8080) into your computer web browser to upload the import file.
If you import contacts via USB, you must connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable, access the File Sharing pane (where you can transfer the import file from your computer to your iPhone) in iTunes.
3.Edit contact information using Excel
You can use Excel to edit your iPhone contacts. It's also easy to add contacts photos. After you copy the contact photo file to the folder ‘images’, you just need to enter the filename into a particular cell in Excel.
4.Transfer contacts from other database software.
ExcelContacts can support separate address column (such as street,city,state,zip column) and separate phonenumber column (such as mobile,workphone,homephone,workfax,homefax). So you can simply transfer to a CSV file commonly used by other database software.
5.Merge duplicate contacts during import
If you import a contact with the same name or e-mail address or mobile phonenumber that already exists in your iPhone contacts. You have two options to resolve duplicate contacts:
•Update new information from a duplicate contact to an existing one
•Add a duplicate as a new contact
More detail and up-to-date help guides are available in samapp.net.