- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 07/15/2010
- Current Version: 1.1.1
- Seller: Mozilla Corporation
- Recommended Age: 17+
- Download Size: 4786394
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Firefox Home provides access to your desktop history, bookmarks and open
tabs on your iPhone. It's not a Web browser itself, but with it you can
get up and go and have everything waiting for you on your iPhone. Firefox Home is secure from end-to-end so your data is
always safe. And, of course, it's free.
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
English, German, Italian, Polish, Czech, Russian, French, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Chinese (Traditional),Chinese (Simplified), Catalan, Turkish
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT FIREFOX HOME!
"Can’t remember where you saw that important story just before you left
the office? Open the app and check your history. Want a shortcut to save
you from typing a long URL on the iPhone or iPod Touch? Open the app.
(As a bonus, on my tests, it opened Web pages faster than Safari.)"
--New York Times: Gadgetwise
"If you're at all like me and leave dozens (or more!) tabs open on your
home machine, you'll definitely like the convenience of being able to
access something you left open while you're on the go." -- ars technica
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL SETUP
* Make sure you are running the latest version of Firefox Home on your iPhone and latest version of Firefox Sync on your desktop.
* Make sure Firefox Sync has successfully completed synchronizing your
data from your desktop before logging in to Firefox Home. (How to check
to see if synchronization is complete: http://bit.ly/fxhomesync)
* If you encounter any issues with Firefox Home, please visit:
WHY GET FIREFOX HOME ON YOUR IPHONE?
* On the Go? - Have instant access to the list of tabs you have open on
* Type Less - No need to type long URLs, your bookmarks get you to your
favorite sites by tapping
* Search - Start typing and the Awesome Bar takes you to your favorite
and important sites