Named 3rd best pedometer on Channel 5's The Gadget Show Top 5 with accuracy 98.4% just after Homedics MiBody360 (accuracy 98.5%, price £39.06) and Timex Ironman Triathlon (98.7%, £71.48)
#1 in UK in Health & Fitness and #6 in Top Paid Apps
SALE ENDS SOON
Integrated with iPod Music library.
Create your own playlist inside Footsteps.
Check your progress using graphs.
NOTE: Turning the screen off works only on iPhones (not on iPods). It applies to any other pedometer on the App Store.
Footsteps is an advanced pedometer counting steps and calories burned as you walk or run.
It's easy to use, works when in your pocket, hand or a case.
It doesn't require any special belt although works great when you use one.
- Displays Step Count, Time Duration, Distance Travelled, Calories Burnt and Speed. All separately for each activity and combined as well
- Captures your activity in two ways - manual and automatic daily sessions.
- Two display modes - manual and today views
- Nine color schemes to choose from including high contrast B&W
- Timer pauses automatically when no activity is detected
- Pacer helps you maintain the desired speed and intensity. It also gives you information about calories burned per hour as you maintain this speed
- Alert chimes a sound to let you know when you achieve the preset distance
- Advanced algorithm calculating calories burnt
- Integrated with iPod Music Library
- Screen lock
- Configurable step length for walking and running separately (check our website for step length calculators)
- Configurable units of measurement both English and Metric
- Keeps track of your activity with History & Graphs modules
- Emails your sessions
- On iPhones turns the screen off to save battery when close to the body, in the pocket or case (this doesn't work on iPods)
Manual and Daily Sessions
Footsteps has two kinds of sessions: Manual and Daily. You don't have to choose which one to use as they can run concurrently.
Start, pause or reset a manual session whenever you like, which gives you a greater control over monitoring your progress.
Daily sessions are always 'ON' allowing you to easily track your total activity in any given day.
They can both run at the same time but are independent; resetting one does not affect the other.
You can also turn any of the two off if you prefer and only have manual or daily sessions.
See your progress in 2 different ways: MANUAL & DAILY
History of your activities
Browse the history at any time.
See it either as a list or grouped by months and current week.
Drill down each group to access any single session.
Email any session or group with an attachment in csv format.
Delete any unwanted session.
See the history as a chart.
Listening to iPod music
You can either continue to listen to your iPod playlist or define a separate one just for Footsteps.
- If the speed, distance or calories burnt reading is not accurate check the values and units of measurement of Walk/Run step length and Weight fields in Settings.
- Do not to press Sleep button on the device, it turns off the accelerometer.
- Save & Reset option is available only when the screen is in the Manual mode. Tap 'Display' button to switch between the modes.
Footsteps have a built-in help system with FAQ section,also feel free to contact our support, we'll be glad to help you. (from within Footsteps tap Help, then Feedback and send us an email explaining the problem).