- Category: Navigation
- Released date: 08/04/2008
- Current Version: 1.2.2
- Seller: InstaMapper LLC
- Recommended Age:
- Download Size: 70455
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
InstaMapper is a free real-time GPS tracking service. Use it to track an iPhone online, share your location with friends and family, and record tracks for later analysis.
Free registration is required. See http://www.instamapper.com/iphone for more details.
- Track your phone on Google Maps from the Internet. Positions are updated as often as every 5 seconds.
- Record up to 100,000 positions per device.
- Embed a map with your current location on a web page, blog, or your Facebook profile page.
- Export position data in CSV and KML formats.
- Access data programmatically via an API.
Because of limitations imposed on third-party applications by Apple, GPS Tracker must run in the foreground to transmit position data. Expect about 5 hours of continuous tracking on one battery charge.
iPod Touch works only in some places in the US. Be sure to set the accuracy threshold to "Any" in settings.