- Category: Lifestyle
- Released date: 04/18/2011
- Current Version: 3.0
- Seller: CondeNet
- Recommended Age: 17+
- Download Size: 4091388
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Now available on the iPad: GQ’s STYLE MANUAL. This best-selling style manual is a collection of our most indispensable fashion advice, now in app form. You’ll have access to all the rules of head-to-toe style, wherever you are. Download the app and buy it now!
Look Sharp. Live Smart. Right now. Subscribe to the iPad edition of GQ and get the latest issue + app-exclusive photos and videos you won’t find in the magazine. Already a print subscriber? Download the app, tap the "Current Magazine Subscribers" button, and activate your subscription digitally (U.S. & Canada only). Single issues are also available for purchase.
This app download includes your handy reader, a library feature, AND the ability to purchase complete issues (July 2011 now available). And best of all, you'll experience it in two ways: Hold it vertically or turn it horizontally.
July issue highlights:
• Exclusive video: We get CAM NEWTON dressed for NFL success, and he schools us in the art of the touchdown dance.
• An in-depth oral history of MICHAEL BAY, Hollywood’s most explosive director, featuring testimonials from Will Smith, Scarlett Johansson, Steven Spielberg, Ben Affleck, and more.
• GQ previews the Republican 2012 presidential field, which is making Obama look like the next Reagan—surrounded by a bunch of hapless Mondales.
• True Blood star JOE MANGANIELLO unwinds on Santorini and undresses with two stunning models in this GQ original short film. (More like a short fantasy.)
• CHRIS EVANS—a.k.a. Captain America—shows you what to wear this fall and drinks our reporter under the table.
1-month subscription for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
1-year subscription for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.