- Category: Education
- Released date: 09/11/2008
- Current Version: 1.3.1
- Seller: Appcylon LLC
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 1136148
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Time Magazine selected "Graphing Calculator" as one of the top 10 back-to-school iPhone applications.
Link to article: http://tinyurl.com/yz855ad
Graphing Calculator turns your phone or iPod into an intuitive high-resolution function plotter and scientific calculator. Features include the following:
- Includes a powerful, yet easy to use scientific calculator.
- Quickly plot and trace multiple equations on the same graph.
- Custom keyboard to speed up entering in equations.
- Pinch to zoom and drag/slide for scrolling the graph in real time.
- The graph view supports portrait and landscape modes.
- Take screen shots, and e-mail graphs to yourself.
- Evaluate your graphs at any x value using the calculator screen.
- Find the exact (x,y) coordinates for roots, intersections, minimums and maximums using the trace mode.
- Supports graphing polar and parametric equations.
- Retina display and multitasking support
- Display the graph on a TV, projector, or external monitor using Apple's VGA adapter (iPhone 4, 4th gen iPod, and iPad only)
- Currently supports the following functions: log, log2, log10, ln, exp, sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, sinh, cosh, tanh, asinh, acosh, atanh, csc, sec, cot, gamma, lgamma, nCr, nPr, min, max, degrees to radians, radians to degrees, absolute value, square root, ceiling, floor, and mod.
Please visit the website for more details and screen shots. Feel free to e-mail me if you have questions, problems, or feature requests.