Get ready for jam sessions, moonlight serenades, and rock star status! Howcast, the creator of award-winning mobile apps featuring the best how-to videos, brings you an innovative learning experience with our new Guitar Lessons series for beginners. With Howcast, you can learn how to play the guitar just like Clapton! Well, almost like Clapton.
With over 140 video tutorials, Guitar Lessons provides the perfect foundation for mastering the instrument. From learning what a fret is and the proper way to hold and tune a guitar to scale patterns and playing techniques like strumming and finger-picking, Guitar Lessons from Howcast helps you learn with short, simple, clear videos and progress tracking. You’ll be rockin’ out with power chords and other advanced chord-playing tricks in no time.
With Guitar Lessons from Howcast, you can:
• Track your progress:
Use the Progress Bar to see which video lessons you’ve watched and mastered.
• Star and mark your favorites:
Check off your viewed and favorite video lessons on the playback page.
• Search for what you want to learn:
Find what you’re looking for with our robust search capabilities.
All the guitar guidance you need, wherever and whenever you want it, is available at your fingertips with Guitar Lessons from Howcast.
----------- NO SOUND? -----------
Please try following these steps:
1. Un-mute your iPad's speakers. Make sure the switch above the the volume control (on the right-hand side of the iPad) is set to the "on" position. Depending on your settings, mute button could also be located in multi-talking panel. Double tap the home button and slide to the left to access the panel. Tap leftmost button with speaker icon to un-mute.
2. Check the volume controls on the side of your iPad.
3. Restart your iPad by pressing and holding the power button.
If you continue experiencing this issue you may contact us at [email protected]