- Category: Music
- Released date: 07/11/2008
- Current Version: 1.3.4
- Seller: Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 9563299
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Essential guitar utilities, including an amazingly accurate tuner and a library of over 500,000 chords, all on your iPhone or iPod touch. One of the highest rated applications in the App Store.
- Direct support for 6- and 12-string guitar, 4-, 5- and 6-string bass, banjo, mandolin, and ukulele with a full chord library, standard and alternate tunings for each instrument.
- Highly accurate chromatic tuner using the iPhone microphone (or iPod touch with microphone headset).
- Precisely accurate metronome with a visible flash option, tempo tap pad, 13 sound effects and 12 time signatures.
- Massive chord library (over 500,000 chords) for quick and easy reference: strum chords to hear what they sound like. Includes chords for alternate tunings.
- Chord finder: simply touch the notes on the fretboard that make up a chord, and GuitarToolkit tells you what that chord is! This is a lot of fun and a great way to learn about those great-sounding chords you've been playing.
- Scales references in standard or alternate tunings: use the interactive fretboard to touch each note and hear what it sounds like.
- Supports “lefty mode” which adjusts chords and scales to reflect a left-handed instrument.
Note: The original iPod touch does not have microphone capabilities, thus there is no tuner support. GuitarToolkit Lite is intended for those users. The tuner works great on all newer iPod touches using headphones with an integrated microphone.