- Category: Healthcare & Fitness
- Released date: 04/23/2009
- Current Version: 6.3.1
- Seller: Maryna Kolokolkina
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 51069053
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
*** Featured in "Staff Favorites" many times. Featured in The New York Times in 2011.
"Easily one of the best gym apps on the App Store". #4 in "Top 5 New Year's Resolution iPhone Apps"
"Of all the health and nutrition software I have tested on the iPod Touch, GymGoal by SmalTek is by far the most sophisticated and complex. Pros: pretty much everything that you need in a workout program short of actually having the program work out for you. Intuitive interface. Excellent directions for both app navigation and workout".
GymGoal is a premium fitness application. From having an extensive animated exercise database, to obtaining workout scheduling, progress tracking, to tracking measurements - GymGoal has it all.
GymGoal has so many features, and they are so comprehensive - you would think that you took your desktop to the gym. But this app fits right onto your iPhone screen. You don't even need an Internet connection - everything is stored on your device.
It is very easy to use, is intuitive, and at the same time - powerful, expandable and adjustable.
• 3 user accounts and an option to add 6 more.
• 280 exercises with animations and step by step instructions. You can add your own exercises.
• Find out how to work out for strength, muscle size or weight loss.
• 52 workout routines. You can add your own routines.
• Flexible tracking system for strength and cardio workouts. Supersets are supported. Log a routine or any exercise. Edit/move/duplicate your past logs.
• Workout history by muscle shows muscles that you neglect.
• Workout scheduling.
• Body measurements tracking plus additional custom measurements.
• One-rep Max, BMI, BMR, Body Fat Percentage, TDEE, Target Heart Rate calculators and progress tracking.
• Three timers.
• Ability to back up your data to the server (free) to prevent any data loss. This feature also may be used to move your data between iPhones and other supported devices.
• You can email workout logs, measurements, routines and schedule for review and printing.
• ♬ Built-in music player with 2 free songs. It also plays all your music.
*** Try GymGoal risk free! ***
Try Free GymGoal Workouts to get the idea about great app features! (Search for "GymGoal Workouts")