HoursTracker is perfect for hourly workers that need to turn in a time card or time sheet, contractors who bill for jobs or projects separately, or those who simply just want to keep track of the hours they have worked. Features a streamlined, easy-to-use interface great for use on the go!
Top Five Business App in Virgin Blue Voyeur Magazine July 2010! http://tinyurl.com/2cpxhf5
"This is one of those applications that makes iPhone an even better product."
Track your time by clocking in and out at the present time, by picking a time for clocking in and out (in the past or the future), or from the job details screen by manually entering new time worked entries. See a running timer for each job you are clocked into, including how much money you are earning. Make notes on time worked entries to remind you what you did during that time. Clock in and out as many times as you want per day and HoursTracker will do the math for you.
Track your earnings by entering an hourly rate for each job and then optionally changing it for any block of time worked. The review hours screen will show you time worked and money earned by calendar day, week or month.
Track your pay on the Money tab by entering pay period information about your jobs and letting HoursTracker total up your hours by pay period. HoursTracker will show you list of upcoming paychecks from each job and how much to expect given the hours tracked so far. Estimate your net pay by entering a withholding percentage and even a flat-rate deduction to apply once when the pay period ends.
Export your hours and earnings via e-mail either as a friendly summary or a computer-friendly CSV data format. You choose which format you want in the e-mail body and/or an attachment. Use the export to back up your data, to e-mail yourself a report, or to do more sophisticated calculations in your favorite spreadsheet software.
* Keeps track of time worked for multiple jobs/projects (even at the same time).
* Updates onscreen hours and money earned in real-time for active jobs.
* Full edit, delete, and add of jobs and hours worked.
* Different hourly rates for hours worked entries, and remembers the rate for hours worked in the past.
* Free-form comments can be added to hours worked.
* View hours across jobs, grouped by day, week, or month.
* Displays date formats and currency symbols based on the iPhone's international settings.
* Exports data via e-mail in human-friendly or computer-friendly formats as message and/or attachment.
* Calculates pay for each job by pay period
+ Set pay period type (weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly)
+ Set tax estimate percentage
+ Set pay period flat deductions (e.g. insurance premium)
* Money tab displays gross/net pay for all hours worked according to
pay period configuration.
* Clock In/Out at past or future time
* Split a time entry into two (for breaks or lunches)
Touching a job brings up a menu with options for clocking in or out and cleaning up old data by date. Touching the Clock In button starts a timer for that job and HoursTracker begins displaying details about the time being tracked. HoursTracker will keep track of time worked and money made while Clocked In, even while you use other applications, talk on the phone, even turn your phone off.
Information about jobs (e.g. the name, the hourly rate, time worked) can be edited at any time by touching the arrow next to the job name. You can also delete or edit time worked (change the start/end times, the effective hourly rate, or add a comment) and add time worked in the past or even in the future.
If you are unsure if HoursTracker is right for you, try our Lite version for free.
For support, see our Facebook group linked from our website, or e-mail at: [email protected]
Please write to us before leaving a negative review, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.