- Category: Photography
- Released date: 12/18/2008
- Current Version: 3.0
- Seller: Hewlett Packard
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 5663450
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
One-stop photo app for the photo enthusiast!
With this free, one-stop app - you can capture and edit photos. Wirelessly print photos, PDF, and text files directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to HP Inkjet printers connected to a local wireless (WiFi) network.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Easy wireless printing directly to HP Inkjet printers connected to a local WiFi* network
• Drop dead simple to use & fun – anyone can do it!
• Print to a broad portfolio of HP Inkjet printers including the Photosmart, Deskjet, Business Inkjet, Color Inkjet, & Officejet line-up. See the supported printers list at http://www.hp.com/go/iPrintPhotoforiphone
• Get high print quality from HP’s image scaling and de-noise technology and print photos in 3.5x5”, 4x6”, 5x7” (and metric equivalents 9x13 cm, 10x15 cm, & 13x18 cm)
• Print U.S. wallet size photos: 2.5x3.25” (2-up on 4x6” photo paper)
• Automatic printer set-up – discover and set-up your wireless printer without installation of drivers and without dealing with complex network configuration
• HP iPrint Photo leverages Apple's Bonjour technology to automatically identify HP wireless printers or other supported HP printers available on your network. HP iPrint Photo supports industry standard WiFi environments (including Apple Airport, Linksys, D-Link, Netgear)
• Crop & rotate pictures using two fingers with a pinch & drag motion
• If your printer has a separate photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing. Otherwise, the default will be the main tray.
• Print photos on photo or plain paper