- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 07/21/2010
- Current Version: 2.1
- Seller: Universal Mind
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 3798429
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Capturing and sharing your inner most creative genius has never been easier. Introducing the first multi-device collaboration tool from Universal Mind. From iPhone to iPad with just a flick of the finger, iBrainstorm has set the bar and has redefined the very nature of collaboration.
Think it. Share it. Love it!
Look for our other iBrainstorm app for the iPhone - iBrainstorm Companion! iBrainstorm Companion is used to connect to a running session of iBrainstorm on the iPad. It gives up to 4 people, the ability to create ideas on their iPhones and 'flick' them over to the iPad! It makes the brainstorming process engaging and fun. Give it a try!
We created iBrainstorm as a pet project and it quickly elevated to an integral part of our normal User Experience Design (UX) process. It is now a part of our best practices in our methodology. We've decided to share this product with the UX community and hope that you'll find it as valuable as we do!
The design of this application was based around the way that we work at Universal Mind. We expect you to have other use cases and needs. Help us to make iBrainstorm better by giving it a strong rating and sharing your thoughts on improving it. We'll do our best to support your requests and questions in a timely manner.
For the best connectivity between iBrainstorm and iBrainstorm Companion:
• use a wifi local connection
If there is no wifi connection available:
• turn off wifi on all devices
• turn on Bluetooth on all devices
• start the iPad session first, click on the connection icon - second from the right - and then launch your iPhone apps
If you are using iOS4:
• if you close your iPhone app while running a session, you'll have approximately 20-30 seconds to restart the app and maintain your session. If the session drops, force quit the app from your background processes and restart it. You'll need to press the connect button in iBrainstorm on your iPad.