- Category: Navigation
- Released date: 10/03/2008
- Current Version: 2011.06
- Seller: Mike Chen
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 707472
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
The best-rated Caltrain schedule and map app is on SALE at 60% OFF. The upcoming 2011/7 fare change is included in this free update.
★★★★★ "I love it and it is a godsend for all Caltrain commuters." - Bulsheki
"As a iPod Touch user it is great the schedule works w/o wifi." - BravoGolf
"iCaltrain and iBART are must-haves for Bay Area commuters" - bGreen
Fast and easy to look up Caltrain schedule. iCaltrain works on all versions of iPod Touch and iPhone (iOS 3.0-4.3) without requiring Internet access.
- QuickGlance shows the next two trains' arrive times.
- OneTouch shows return trip schedule on your way home.
- Multi-touch Caltrain system map
If you're already an iCaltrain web app user (iCaltrain.com), you'll love the speed of this offline app.
Free Update 2011.06 includes 2011-07 fare change.
iCaltrain also includes the following:
- Remembers the last stations used
- Schedule for today, weekdays, and weekends
- Ticket price and zone information
- Auto-scroll in the full schedule view
What iCaltrain doesn't do:
- Clutter the screen with trains you've missed.
- Shuttle bus and transfers.
Caltrain is a California commuter rail line that operates between San Francisco and the Silicon Valley. Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) is a rapid transit system serving the San Francisco Bay Area.