- Category: Lifestyle
- Released date: 03/16/2011
- Current Version: 1.2
- Seller: Publications International Ltd.
- Recommended Age: 12+
- Download Size: 16518859
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
iCookbook for iPad -The only cooking and recipe app that an everyday cook will ever need!
Praise for iCookbook:
“A delicious kitchen accessory” – USA Today
“A gorgeous, fun to use cooking app” – About.com
“This application really covers everything you get out of your current cook book and much more” – Appliance Insider
Developed by Publications International, Ltd., publisher and seller of more than 9 million cookbooks a year, iCookbook includes more than 2,000 hand selected recipes from your favorite brand name brands like Crock-Pot, KitchenAid, Swanson, Nestle and more!
The iCookbook team of accredited food experts and nutritionists selected recipes that use readily accessible (and affordable) ingredients. The recipes will inspire you but are attainable for the busy cook that wants to solve the everyday problem of meal selection. Each recipe has been rigorously-tested either by the iCookbook team or the extensive testing process of your favorite brands, so you know they will turn out perfect each and every time!
Get new FREE recipes every month! Every month, the iCookbook team will carefully select a group of new recipes that you can add to your collection at NO ADDITIONAL COST so iCookbook will grow with you and become the only cooking app you will ever need.
More than just recipes, iCookbook is a complete cooking solution for your kitchen!
• Voice Commands. Completely unique to iCookbook is our hands free voice command. Cooks can proceed through the preparation steps without touching the Apple iPad screen. Just speak the simple commands to move to the next step, manage timers, view notes, and more.
• Intuitive visual interface. Beautiful, easy to follow graphics and tools
• Mouth watering photography. Cooks can view photos for easy recipe selection.
• Prepare Mode: Unique to iCookbook, the Prepare feature provides an enhanced display of a recipe a cook can read at a distance from the iPad.
• Stir it Up!. Feeling adventurous? Press Stir and iCookbook offers a selection of randomly selected recipes based on a particular search or filter criteria.
• My Recipe Box. Enables a cook to create a set of iCookbook favorite recipes for easy retrieval, and add recipes from a personal recipe collection.
• Network with Friends and Family. Go directly to Facebook or an email provider for one-touch recipe sharing with family and friends.
• Printing. Send a print command for a recipe right from your Apple iPad to your printer via Apple AirPrint.
• Personalize the Recipes. Everyone likes to put their own personal touch to a recipe. Our Notes feature allows you to record your ideas and comments about the iCookbook recipes. An ideal function for rating your recipes.
• Kitchen Tools. Multiple timers, substitution lists, and conversion charts.
• Shopping List. Tag ingredients directly from a recipe to your shopping list, then print or email your list.
• Adding more iCookbook recipes. Our inApp Store feature enables users to add new recipes FREE into iCookbook each month, and if desired, purchase recipe collections and other items like cookbooks.
• Add your own recipe – You can easily add your own recipe so you never lose your Grandma’s favorite chocolate cookies or your world-famous spaghetti sauce. Once the recipe is added, you can also easily search for your recipe or even share your personal favorite through Facebook or E-mail.