Trial Period: You can use iDialogPro for 3 days with the License Code: CanIConnect (case sensitive)
iDialogPro is the corporate version of the iDialog application (based on iDialog v2.0), now available with volume licensing and controlled distribution to corporate users via the Apple iTunes store.
Find contacts and communicate on the Move. If you use Microsoft Lync 2010 or Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 at work, then iDialogPro is the application you need for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
iDialogPro is a unified communications client for mobile information workers. It allows you to find your contacts and communicate with them using instant messaging, initiate a voice call (over the GSM network) or send an email message. iDialogPro also allows you to better manage your communications by letting you change your presence status or dynamically redirect incoming Lync or Office Communicator voice calls.
• See the same contact list as you are used to seeing with Microsoft Lync or Office Communicator.
• Initiate multiple 1:1 or multi-party IM conversations
• Update your presence information, including your ‘note’ or location
• Redirect inbound voice calls from users calling your Lync or Office Communicator phone number
• Search for users from your organization’s global address list.
• View information about the availability of your contacts including presence state, availability note, free/busy calendar information, email address, office location, title, and subject to privacy settings, see their phone numbers and other details about their status.
To use this application, your organization must have Office Communications Server 2007, Office Communications Server 2007 R2, or Microsoft Lync 2010. A Communicator Web Access (CWA) Server (version 2007 or 2007 R2 only) must also be deployed. If you’re in any doubt about this please check with your organization’s IT department before you purchase this application.
Please note: Your organization’s IT department needs to provide you with your company’s license code to use iDialogPro. Contact [email protected]
to inquire about pricing and licensing.