★★★ Best Selling iFoodDiary now available for iPad - Featured by Apple as New & Noteworthy. ★★★
iFood Diary is an easy to use app for iPad to help you keep track of your daily food intake. It helps you keep a journal of the foods you eat and the beverages you drink each day. This app is also a valuable tool for diet analysis for maintaining a good health.
*** SUPER SPECIAL LAUNCH SALE !! (24 hours ONLY BUY NOW) ***
According to American Journal of Preventive Medicine, keeping a "food diary" may help you lose twice as much weight. Carry around iFood Diary in your iPad all the time to keep on top of your diet. Designed from the ground up for the iPad.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface to journal daily food intake.
* MONITOR changes in your diet over time.
* The LOG HISTORY display allows one to view all historic data.
* Add free text NOTES to each log.
* COMPARE food intake from day to day
* No Monthly Subscription Fee (unlike some other iPad apps). You pay once for the app and get all upgrades for FREE!.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Food Diary with your nutritionist. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and more..
* EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your iPad for your privacy.
* Takes very little of your iPad memory, extremely small database size.
* Eat Well, Live Well, Be Well.
This app saves diet information and calculated data. In addition to maintaining a convenient log of your diet history, the app is also a valuable tool for diet analysis which may help you and your doctor decide on the best diet for keeping a good health.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at [email protected]
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions.
TRY OUT OUR OTHER POPULAR PRODUCTS:
★Nutrition App for iPad★
Nutrition Facts' helps you track calories and search nutrition information for popular foods & restaurants menu items (including fast-foods).
Download Now: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nutrition-facts-for-ipad/id374519164?mt=8