- Category: Lifestyle
- Released date: 05/10/2011
- Current Version: 1.1.0
- Seller: Quintal Technologies, Inc.
- Recommended Age: 17+
- Download Size: 19378036
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
InMyBar is the new must have Drink and Cocktail application for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users who want to know what drinks they can make with the ingredients they have and what they need to make their favorite and popular drinks.
InMyBar is designed around a feature called My Bar with three main categories: What Do I Have, What Can I Make and What Do I Need. Sure, there are iPhone applications that advertise 200, 2,000 or even 20,000 recipes but they are of little use and even cumbersome to most people if you only have the ingredients to make 50 of those drinks.
Unlike other bar applications, InMyBar allows you to select the actual brand names of ingredients that you have and can display only the drinks that you can make based on those ingredients. Select the spirits, mixers, fruits, juices, etc. and InMyBar will tell you exactly what drinks you can make with detailed instructions on how to make them. Every ingredient and every drink has a picture of the actual item and you can click on any picture to see a full size version of it. The What Do I Need view tells you what you are missing in order to make your favorite drinks and top rated drinks.
InMyBar offers you the ability to add your own ingredients and your own drink recipes to our list of more than 1,100. Create a drink with the ingredients and measurements exactly the way you like to make it and even add a photo of the drink.
★ NEW: See InMyBar in action: Search for "InMyBar" on YouTube
Over 80% of the drink recipes can be made without any specific brand name ingredients. Certain brands are needed for drinks such as a Jack & Coke or a Midori Margarita. Orange Liqueurs often have very distinct flavors so some recipes call for Grand Marnier, Cointreau, Patron Citronge and others. Any good bartender would know that and so does InMyBar. Jagermeister, X-Rated, Hpnotiq, Drambuie and others just don't have a brand substitute. For example, there are 57 drinks that use Coconut Rum and only ONE of those specifies that a specific brand is required. A Malibu Rum & Coke requires the specific brand... Malibu.
Ingredient Specific Features:
* Over 1,700 ingredients to choose from including spirits, mixers, juices and others
* Includes pictures of every ingredient (the bottle, can, fruit, etc.) to visually help you find the right one
* Browse or search all ingredients
* Delete an ingredient if it is something you would never use or not available in your area
* Add your own ingredients if you find something we missed
Drink Recipe Features:
* Over 1,100 carefully selected, manually edited and spell checked drink recipes
* Includes pictures of what every finished drink should look like
* Recipes for virtually all of the most popular mixed drinks
* Includes every drink from the International Bartenders Association (IBA) Official List
* Recipes for 633 cocktails, 188 martinis, 135 shots and hundreds more
* Browse or search all drink recipes
* Delete drink recipes that you don't want to see or make
* Add your own recipes to make a drink just the way you like it
* Flag drink recipes as favorites to make sure you have the ingredients for them
* MyBar feature tells you exactly what drinks you can make and what you need
* No advertisements taking up valuable space on your screen
* Bar Profiles to maintain lists for multiple locations such as your home, your favorite local bar, a friend's house, etc.
* All information is stored on your device so no Internet connection is required
* Use the InMyBar Facebook page for support or just for fun
* Includes an FAQ section for reference
* Free future upgrades with more ingredients, drinks and new features
* Full application help, which is especially useful for learning how to add your own ingredients and recipes
* Web site support for questions, comments, suggestions and to report any problems
IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS with your new bartending skills
HOSTING A PARTY? InMyBar is a must have when a guest asks: What can you make?