Inspire Pro - Paint, Draw and Sketch
- Category: Entertainment
- Released date: 10/09/2010
- Current Version: 1.1
- Seller: KiwiPixel
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 8245468
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Try Inspire Pro and you will quickly see that it is a painting app like no other! The key feature is the simulation of wet oil paint on canvas, allowing amazing blending effects with five real kinds of brushes. You will be stunned by what you can do with a dry brush!
★ Ranked #1 in the Entertainment Top Paid Apps Chart in the US and several other countries!
★ Ranked in the top 3 of the overall Top Paid Apps Chart in the US!
★ Selected by Apple for the "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" sections on App Stores worldwide!
"This new kid on the block is called Inspire Pro and it turns out to be even better than I could expect. Inspire Pro is a really enjoyable painting app which keeps the simplicity of Inspire, but allows us to paint at the higher resolution of the iPad screen. And it does it perfect."
- Luis Peso (fingerpainted.it)
"Inspire Pro is a true-to-life painting experience for the iPad. It’s shockingly realistic and sure to keep you therapeutically entertained."
- Lauren Proctor (tapscape.com)
"For those who have been waiting for the digital means to replace their canvas - your app is here and you should buy it. Inspire Pro is a powerfully simple platform that will enable artists and doodlers everywhere to create beautiful works."
- Samuel L. Lytle (appadvice.com)
"There is no shortage of art apps on Apple’s App Store, but the number of truly good ones is a short list indeed. Add Inspire Pro to the top of any and all of those lists, as it easily bests some of its top competitors."
- Chris Kirby (148apps.com)
- Five realistic paint brushes to choose from: a flat brush, round brush, fan brush, palette knife and clumped brush.
- Each brush comes in many different sizes and can be rotated a full 360 degrees.
- Brushes can be loaded with different amounts of paint, including no paint at all for a dry brush.
- Varying amounts of pressure can be used with a dry brush to achieve many different kinds of paint blending effects.
- Paint actually "breaks" as it depletes off the palette knife, allowing techniques such as layering and the creation of textures.
- All brushes can be used as an eraser, controlled by the pressure.
- The location and behavior of individual bristles are completely randomized in every way, ensuring that no two brush strokes ever look exactly the same.
- Two different canvas sizes to choose from: 768 x 1024 and 1024 x 1024.
- There are 8 hotspots around the edge of the screen that can be tapped to perform commonly used actions quickly and easily.
- 1000 levels of undo and redo are available.
- Choose any paint color you can dream of right away with the natural color picker.
- Your latest colors are saved automatically as you paint and can be selected from a palette.
- You can save your favorite colors while painting with drag and drop.
- The canvas can be moved around and zoomed in and out up to 3200%.
- Brush strokes can be painted on the canvas at a fully customizable offset location relative to where the screen is actually touched.
Saving, Importing and Exporting
- Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos.
- Images can be imported from your Photos and positioned, rotated and scaled onto a new canvas.
- Paintings can be sent via email from within the app, attached as uncompressed PNG image files.
- Paintings can be uploaded directly to Flickr.
- Paintings can be exported at resolutions of up to 6 times the original in both PNG and JPEG formats using the free Inspire Exporter app available for both Windows and Mac OS.
Visit KiwiPixel.com for more screenshots, videos and paintings in the gallery.