- Category: Photography
- Released date: 03/12/2011
- Current Version: 1.2.4
- Seller: InfinitApps
- Recommended Age: 12+
- Download Size: 1577783
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
View a gallery of Instagram photos in comfort on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See some popular photos or sign in to to see photos from the people you follow, view your own photos, "like" photos and see your liked ones, share photos in a number of ways, read and add comments, see what users your friends follow and more.
• View Instagram photos taken by your friends. See an assortment of popular photos. Or look at all the photos you've posted. Photos are shown at full size, matted against a neutral background.
• Easily jump to photos by the same person, taken in the same location, or with a tag from the photo being viewed. Save your favorite sets of photos to revisit in the future, or go back to a recent photo set you've seen.
• Toggle between viewing a single photo at full-size on the screen and viewing a grid of thumbnails of the photos in the current set.
• Enjoy a photo you see? Quickly "like" it and see who else has. Or send the photographer a comment expressing your opinion. Share it on Facebook or Twitter or by sending it via email.
• Use AirPlay to share any photo by displaying it on an Apple TV (requires iOS 4.3 or later).
• Show any set of photos as a slideshow. Use auto-repeat to keep a running display when your iPad is docked at your desk.
• For photos you took and posted to Instagram yourself: save them to your photo library (with embedded metadata based on your Instagram caption, username and location), copy them to your clipboard, email them to others, or print them to an AirPrint-compatible printer.
• Search for people you know to start following them. Find photos with tags that match your interests.
• Show or hide the labels at the bottom of the screen by tapping, allowing for a distraction-free viewing experience.
• On iPad, double-tap or pinch to zoom the photo to fill the width of the screen (photos on iPhone are already displayed at nearly the full screen width, so that's not available there).
Note that Instagallery does not, at this time, provide the information you see in the Instagram app's News tab (and the Instagram API it uses does not make it straightforward for third-party clients to provide all of that information at this time).
If you are having problems with Instagallery, make sure to contact the support email address on the support web page, as the App Store doesn't provide any means for us to respond to reviews left here.
Support further development of Instagallery by leaving reviews (particularly 4 or 5-star ones) and telling your friends about it.
Note: This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.